Register Your Will
Simply complete the short form below to register your Will with the Certainty National Will Register, it is a simple as that.
Search For A Will
- 1. Searches solicitors in areas where the deceased lived and/or worked.
- 2. Searches the register.
- 3. Places a notice on the missing Will register.
Will search advice line
- Call our dedicated
Will search team0845 408 04 04We are here to help.
- Call our dedicated
Cancer is the toughest fight most of us will ever face. But you don’t have to go through it alone. The Macmillan team is with you every step of the way, from the nurses and therapists helping you through treatment to the campaigners improving cancer care.
Together, we are Macmillan Cancer Support.
A will is, quite simply, the best way of looking after the people or charities you care about after you’re gone. It’s the way to make sure that what you want to happen will happen even if it’s 20,30 or 40 years before it comes into effect.
For extra peace of mind it’s also really important that your will can be found easily, to avoid any extra stress for loved ones, at an already difficult time. It also helps ensure those people and charities you intended to benefit will be looked after in the way that you wish.
That’s why Macmillan are working with Certainty the National Will Register.
For more information on Macmillan please visit www.macmillan.org.uk/willwriting
- Why should you Will Search first?
- Extract from the Law Society’s Probate Practitioner’s Handbook
- Lexis Nexis & PLC issue new Will Search Practice Notes
- Searching makes total sense
- Certainty Will search Brilliant
- Certainty provide Will search with COLP advice line
- Searching to bring PII premiums down
- Will Found Probate Won
- "Certainty found my Grandfather's Will which was written 34 years ago" D Thomas
- "It was vitally important I found my mother's Will, Certainty found it" S Bradley
- "Certainty gave us the peace of mind that we had done everything possible to find the last Will" K Adams
- "Not only did Certainty find the current Will but also an older one" A Certainty Solicitor
- "Thank you Certainty, Will search performed, Will found in 48 hours" B Taylor